on ur period like
get off my text post
oh bloody hell
i hate you all
i just realized
there are 12 grades of school. Come graduation day i can say it, I can actually freaking say it:
I DID MY WAITING,
12 YEARS OF IT.
IN HIGH SCHOOL.
I am genuinely disappointed I didn’t do this
- athena: i dont approve of your relationship with my daughter
- percy: haha ok
- percy: *dances with annabeth*
- percy: *goes on a quest with annabeth*
- percy: *thinks of annabeth to survive the river styx*
- percy: *fights a war with annabeth*
- percy: *shows annabeth his only vulnerability*
- percy: *saves olympus with annabeth*
- percy: *kisses annabeth underwater*
- percy: *goes missing and only remembers annabeth*
- percy: *falls into tartarus with annabeth*
- percy: cant stop wont stop
i want to be rebellious but i dont want to get in trouble
unless it involves fullmetal alchemist i probably don’t care
I have never related so much to something.
*goes to a party and awkwardly follows friend around the entire time**goes to a family reunion and awkwardly follows mom around the entire time*
A lot of military men were jealous of Roy, not just because of his rank, but also because he always had Riza by his side.
Submitted by: anonymous
Actually, I would have loved to hear more about that in the story. I don’t think it went unnoticed that one of the best shooters of the Ishbalian war took to look after a simple (Lieutenant-?)Colonel (by then). She could have been scheduled to the border skirmishes, would have been welcomed at Ford Briggs or as a bodyguard to the higher officers, yet, she serves under Roy - most likely after he named his wish to Grumman much like he told him he wanted his whole team to transfer to Central with him.
So I am sure there were (and are) a lot of soldiers who are jealous of Roy to have such a dedicated, skilled and yet beautiful subordinate. His playboy image certainly plays into that and I’m sure there were a lot of rumors going about those two - especially since even Rebecca asked Riza (though more jokingly) whether she slept her way up to Bradley. If even Riza’s best friend comes to such a conclusion - although joking - envier will spread those opinions quickly.
*procrastinates doing things I love for an unknown reason*
"Mustang is fleeing in an icecream truck!" is like the most underrated Fullmetal Alchemist line ever.
- me: soul mates don't exist.
- me: unless they're my otp.
- me: I don't believe in love at first sight.
- me: unless it's my otp.
- me: teenage love is never going to last.
- me: unless it involves my otp.